- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM LAWSUITS / EXPENSIVE FINES
- EDUCATE YOUR STAFF TO BE RESPONSIBLE SERVERS OF ALCOHOL
- ESTABLISH A HIGHER PROFESSIONAL STANDARD FOR YOUR BUSINESS
In California, liability exists when you serve an obviously intoxicated patron or someone who is under 21.
- Serving responsibly and refusing service
- Liability issues
- Decoy Operations
- State ABC laws
- Managing customer drinking
- Checking ID’s
- Facts about alcohol
Importance of this class:
1. It will establish a higher professional standard for your place of business.
Your establishment will be known to have professional staff who are courteous and know how to
handle problems effectively.
2. Provides you with credibility to patrons who see you as RESPONSIBLE
3. It's a huge step in keeping drunk drivers off the road.
4. Most insurance companies will provide a DISCOUNT
once you complete this course.
Location: Instructor will travel to your establishment
Cost: Determined by size of class
The class will include:
- 2 Hours of Instruction
- Certification Test
- Issuance of certification cards - Valid for 2 Years
California State Approved by Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
Instructor certified through ABC
Instructor Bio: Sgt. Bob Del Torre
SFPD SWAT Team
SFPD Presidential Dignitary Protection Team
California Public Safety Officer of the Year
SFPD - 14 Medals of Valor
Alcohol Beverage Control "Responsible Beverage Service" Training Instructor
ABC / SFPD Enforcement Program Supervisor
Established SFPD's First ABC Task Force
USA Bobsled Team Member
San Francisco Police Department - 33 Years
Contact: Sgt. Bob Del Torre email@example.com